Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hmm

Right now i am feeling rather exhausted. Today i spent 7 hours at the library working on things and i feel like i got next to nothing done. i think i will  be there tomorrow as well.

Being anywhere but my room helps me to think. i feel like being in the same place all the time makes me lazy and kills my brain. 

i have done almost nothing this week. i have so much homework and crap that i don't even have time to read. i have about 6 books sitting on my desk staring at me, waiting for me to pick them up, flip through their pages, and be fully atentive to what they have to say.  

i have about 2 1/2 weeks left of school until i am finally free. Then i will be working for about 3 months straight. Trying to save money.

[my friend that lives down the hall from me just showed me i little bag of cocaine that was lieing on his roomate's desk. i laughed]

i had multiple dreams last night. i only remember two or three i think. i will post them later once i write them down. they were rather interesting.

i think that is all for now.

No comments: